cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Leschinsky, Alexander" <alexander.leschin...@wdr.de>
Subject NoClassDefFoundError in XSPJavaProcessor
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2000 17:36:17 GMT
Hi everybody,

I tried to upgrade my cocoon environment to the newer versions:

Cocoon 1.7
Xerces 1.0.3
Xalan 1.0.0
Fop 0.12.1

JDK 1.2.1_04 running on Sun Solaris
Apache 1.3.9
Jserv 1.1b

The examples in cocoon-1.7/samples work fine, only the ones using XSP
refuse to work. I get the following error message from Cocoon:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: sun/tools/javac/Main
  at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.language.java.XSPJavaProcessor.compile(Compi
led Code) [...]

When I open the src.jar of my jdk distribution, I do not find a
sun/tools/javac tree in it, only /sun/tools/ttrydebug.

Does anybody have an idea where to find this one or what else might be wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Alexander Leschinsky