cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Paul Derbyshire <derbysh...@globalserve.net>
Subject Re: DB Prism - A DB Producer for Cocoon 1.7.x is in Beta ready for download
Date Sun, 04 Jun 2000 08:52:33 GMT
At 04:37 PM 5/30/00 -0300, you wrote:
>> What are these little binary files you appear to be attaching to every
>> e-mail you send out? ... and are binary attachments even welcome in this
>> list?
>
> It's Vcard info from Netscape Mail client, like a signature.

Just use a normal .signature. *sigh* Everyone can read one of those, but
only someone with Netscape can read yours. Everyone else just sees a
mysterious attachment they don't have the software to use. Someone jumpy
might even worry it's got a virus. (I assume it's not active content
though, so that it can't actually do so.)
--
   .*.  "Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not
-()  <  circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a