cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Monica <monica.ei...@dicoruna.es>
Subject Re: Scaping HTML tags correctly
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2000 08:50:44 GMT
Mike Engelhart wrote:

> I think you need Xalan 1.0.1 not 0.20.0 or else things won't work with the
> latest Xerces 1.0.4
>
> the only know bug I know of with xerces 1.0.3 was that the <map> tag didn't
> get properly closed which caused problems with Netscape browsers.
>
> Mike

Hi again.
First of all, thanks for the answer.

I dowloaded the xalan J 1.0.1, but I still have the same problem, I mean, when
I try to view the xml file with Cocoon, (using xerces 1.0.4, Xalan 1.0.1 and
Cocoon 1.7.4) the browser shows me the same error:

"Cocoon 1.7

                                    Error found handling the request.

     java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Unimplemented interface method
             at
org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTEngineImpl.processStylesheet(XSLTEngineImpl.java:694)

             at
org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTEngineImpl.process(XSLTEngineImpl.java:556)
             at
org.apache.cocoon.transformer.XalanTransformer.transform(XalanTransformer.java:94)

             at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xslt.XSLTProcessor.process(XSLTProcessor.java:103)

             at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Engine.java:283)
             at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.service(Cocoon.java:145)...."

How can I solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.
Monica