cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ricardo Rocha <rica...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Scaping HTML tags correctly
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2000 12:12:01 GMT
Monica wrote:
> I dowloaded the xalan J 1.0.1, but I still have the same problem, I mean, when
> I try to view the xml file with Cocoon, (using xerces 1.0.4, Xalan 1.0.1 and
> Cocoon 1.7.4) the browser shows me the same error:
>                                     Error found handling the request.
>      java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Unimplemented interface method

Cocoon 1.7.4 REQUIRES Xerces 1.0.3. It won't work with Xerces 1.0.4
because
Xerces removed a method dealing with raw names, leaving it
unimplemented. For
now, it seems there's no other solution but stepping back to Xerces
1.0.3...

Ricardo

[Hay alguna razón por la que te resulte imperioso usar 1.0.4? Solo
curiosidad...]