cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mark Washeim <esa...@canuck.com>
Subject Somewhat desperate . . . . (IBM Websphere)
Date Sun, 04 Jun 2000 23:43:30 GMT
eurofootball.com development which has gone smoothly with jserv and tomcat
both has finally run against a wall with websphere. Websphere had been ok,
thus far, but for the context. Now, however, I'm using the session with
cocoon 1.7.4 and

java.lang.Exception: XSP Java Compiler: Compilation failed for
_toctraverse.java
82: Method getAttribute(java.lang.String) not found in interface
javax.servlet.http.HttpSession.
                rcdNode = (Element)session.getAttribute("rcdNode") ;

Hmmm, I says. Looks like a very old jsdk (aka 2.1?). I know it's websphere
2.x and apache 1.3.6 (aka IBMHTTPD). . .

Ok, if anyone, especially the IBM crew ( :) ) has any idea about whether I
can can simply 'upgrade' the jsdk jar to, say 2.2, I might actually survive
this week. Otherwise, damnation!

In a pinch, I can install apache and jserv on that machine, but, I'm really,
really stressed for time (it's the damn Euro 2000 competition coming and I
have to finish the site!) ...

--
Mark (Poetaster) Washeim
TD, Large Medium, AB