cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mike Engelhart <mengelh...@earthtrip.com>
Subject Re: IOException while compiling XSP-Pages
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2000 15:43:17 GMT
on 6/5/00 7:11 AM, Michael Bierenfeld at michael.bierenfeld@atmiralis.de
wrote:

> When I compile the file _login.java manualy it all
> works fine. Even if I restart cocoon the
> compilation works fine. I think it is somewhat
> related to classloading and class instantiation
> But why should this affect the compilation of a
> xsp-Page ????
>
> Had anybody a similar problem before ?
>
> Regards
>
> Michael
There are definitely class loader issues with XSP. For example, you can not
call:
ResourceBundle bundle = ResourceBundle.getBundle("com.mycompany.mypackage");

without getting class loader errors and this is standard JDK stuff.

Unfortunately I don't know the answer but you may look through the archives
for related threads.

Mike