cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Pete Farmer <p...@ubivis.org>
Subject Re: Inserting graphics in pdf
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2000 22:17:48 GMT

On Fri, 2 Jun 2000, sudhi wrote:

> Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 14:54:36 -0400
> From: sudhi <sudhi@planet.net>
> To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
> Subject: Inserting graphics in pdf
>
> Hi All,
> Today I was playing around with Cocoon FO. I have a question,
> Can I insert images into the pdf file generated ?
> If so, How can I do it ?
> TIA
> Sudhi

Are you using DocBook? If so:
<figure>
 <title>The foo fig</title>
 <graphic fileref="foo.gif"></graphic>
</figure>

Now, if you want your .xml doc to output more than one format,
you probably want to use more than one type of graphic format.
But before I waste _your_ time, since you're just exerimenting, and
haven't even mentioned DocBook, I'll wait to hear from you.

Thanks,
Pete