cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Pascal Davoust" <Pascal.Davo...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject Re: taglibs
Date Sun, 02 Jul 2000 22:38:37 GMT
>Hi,
>
>I try to write my own taglib. I have read the tutorial of
>David Parry, the posting of Pascal Davoust and the sample
>chapter of 'Java and XML' at O'Reilly but I can't get it
>working.
>I get no errors, everything seams to work, but I get only
>a clear page. Could somebody post or send me a simple
>example ?

I thought I already did it. ;o)
Actually, my example can be simpler by one or two files, but probably not
more...
You could also try to post some of your code, so that we can examinate it.
I'll try to make a simpler example, since I know by experience it's not a so
easy topic when you just begin with it all.

            Pascal.