cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Valdas Varnagiris" <val...@nomagiclt.com>
Subject taglib problem
Date Sat, 01 Jul 2000 07:36:53 GMT

Hy all, i'll have the following problem with custom taglibs in Coccon:

I'v written my custom library (my.xsl is included in this mail), added it jar file, the jar
file added to Weblogic classpath, to cocoon.properties added line "processor.xsp.logicsheet.my.java
    = resource://my.xsl"
I'm tried to use my custom library, but it does not wants to work. As i run xml file (kitas.xml),
which is using  library my.xml, the tags <my:name/> and <my:last-name/> were left
unprocessed.

P.S. i'm running  Cocoon 1.4.7 on BEA Weblogic 4.51 server

Anyone knows , how can solve this problem ??
Thanks.

Valdas Varnagiris
Programmer
No Magic