cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mac Schwarz <mcsch...@phil.uni-erlangen.de>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2000 15:01:32 GMT
"Martin O. Mauri" wrote:

> Hi everybody:
>
> Has anyone installed and built Cocoon 2?
>
> The problem is that I'm getting some errors at compile time. It looks like
> a versioning problem, such as "overriding deprecation" error and "method
> not found in interface" among others.
>
> Any solution, suggestion, etc....?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Martin

I've got the same message but rather as warnings than errors( '2 files
use or override a deprecated API'). However the examples work after
installing the jar files as well as some small XML/XSL pages I wrote so
far. I think you can ignore the warnings and just install and test
Cocoon2. Cocoon2 ist still at alpha stage I think so you have to live
with those minor flaws.

	mac

--
Mac Schwarz / AERIA Projekt / Inst. f. Klassische Archaeologie
e-mail: mac@aeria.phil.uni-erlangen.de  / Tel.: 09131-85-24791