cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Hans-Guenter Stein <Hans-Guenter.St...@siteos.de>
Subject Re: cache and performance
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2000 16:20:33 GMT
So what are your experiences with cocoon performance? As I already posted,
to my best knowledge, the average single request response time is about 200
ms. Is this comparable to performance in your applications. If so, what
happens to your applications if you try to access a page say 200 times a
minute (I used JMeter from java.apache.org). The response times went up to
5-10 seconds even for the most simple example (I attached my example files).

Another question: How to use XInclude? I couldn't find an example or
documentation for this.