cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alex Muc <alex....@utoronto.ca>
Subject Re: Using Custom Packages.
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2000 15:19:14 GMT
Based on my understanding of the way Cocoon 1.x works, in particular XSP, it
is necessary to have all required classes on the classpath passed to the
JVM.  This is very different than the way Tomcat works.  So, to answer your
question, you'll have to include that directory on the classpath to your JVM

Alex.