cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Schmitt, Christian" <Christian.Schm...@Dresdner-Bank.com>
Subject AW: include own java class
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2000 08:38:38 GMT
Mike,
the error message sounds like you don't have your directory structure
reflected in the jar file.
I.e.: The class you're trying to access is 'com/gft/shop/SendMail.class' but
in the jar file you don't have all the necessary directories. Instead you
have SendMail.class in the 'root' directory of the jar file.

Hope this helps,
Christian