cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Achim Domma" <achim.do...@syynx.de>
Subject caching [was: AW: taglibs]
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2000 08:32:20 GMT
Hi,

I have now a very simple, working taglib but I don't
know why it works now and not yesterday. For me it
looks like it has do to something with the cache. Is
there a way to turn caching completly off ? There has
been some discussions about Apache + JServ and the
caching system, but no real solution. Any Idea ?

> I thought I already did it. ;o)
> Actually, my example can be simpler by one or two files, but probably not
> more...
> You could also try to post some of your code, so that we can examinate it.

Thanks for the offer, but I think (hope) I got it now !

> I'll try to make a simpler example, since I know by experience
> it's not a so
> easy topic when you just begin with it all.

you're completly right ! :-)

greetings
Achim