cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Alexandre Stouffs" <alexandre.stou...@oqibo.com>
Subject Accessing an array using <xsp:expr> ?
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2000 16:10:32 GMT
I am trying to find a way to display in a xml file a table of numbers stored
in an array contained in a user taglib. I have a custom tag that use a
<xsp:expr> to return the array.

The problem is that <xsp:expr> of an array returns a String of the
concatenated elements of the array,
eg. {{1, 2, 3}, {4, 5, 6}} returns "123456".

Moving the logic to the xml file and iterating over the array seems to be
the easiest solution, but that would mean that presentation and logic get
mixed, which I want to avoid.

A related question: is there a way to pass parameters in tags ?

Thank you.
Alex