cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Debasi...@riskinc.com
Subject Re: Successful install: Cocoon1.7.4 on WinNT4sp6+JDK1.3+Apache1.3.12+JSDK2.0+JServ1.1.2
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2000 14:27:04 GMT

Hi Pradeep,

I too am using the same configuration and having problem getting cocoon up
and running.
Could you please mail me the steps you followed to achieve the same.

Thanks in advance,

Debasish Sahu
Software Engineer
RMSI,Noida.INDIA.

                    R Pradeep Sekar

                    <pradeep.sekar@cit        To:     cocoon-users@xml.apache.org

                    icorp.com>                cc:

                                              Subject:     Successful install: Cocoon1.7.4
on
                    07/04/00 05:38 PM         WinNT4sp6+JDK1.3+Apache1.3.12+JSDK2.0+JServ1.1.2

                    Please respond to

                    cocoon-users

Just wanted to let you folk know that I managed to install
Cocoon 1.7.4 on WinNT sp6 with JDK1.3, Apache 1.3.12, JSDK2.0 &
JServ1.1.2

I'm not sure if somebody else has already reported this, but I ran
into a weird problem when I installed cocoon from a directory named
d:\cocoon-1.7.4 - JServ failed to start up! (The same problem occured
with JServ 1.1, 1.1.1, 1.1.2!)

Renaming the directory to d:\cocoon (and changing parameters
appropriately in jserv.properties) solved the problem!

- Pradeep

----
#include <stddisclaimer.h>