cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Uli Mayring <u...@denic.de>
Subject Re: How to do logic in stylesheets?
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2000 20:32:29 GMT
On Mon, 3 Jul 2000, Donald Ball wrote:

> Note that for this sort of application you are almost certainly better
> off with your first XSLT transformation being applied as a logicsheet.
> It's faster and eliminates the caching problem. I can post an example for
> the curious.

Please do. Although I haven't yet checked out Kevin's code (I'm at home
now), I think that I have tried his approach and it didn't work. Basically
I generated a dynamic XSP page with a stylesheet, using a
<xsl:processing-instruction> thing. I posted a bug report on Friday
showcasing my solution and demonstrating what seems to be "ye old cache
problem".

So, if you have a solution, I'd be very grateful if you posted it,

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring
DENIC eG, Softwareentwicklung