cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Aaron Prohaska" <verdes...@verdesoft.net>
Subject RE: Cocoon.xml
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2000 18:16:39 GMT
I actually had to put the cocoon.properties file in the
{TOMCAT_HOME}/webapps/ROOT directory. I don't know why, but that how it
worked.

So how do I set Cocoon up so that I don't have to use the port? So I would
like to use the address http://localhost/Cocoon.xml instead of
http://localhost:8080/Cocoon.xml. Can anyone tell me how to do this?

I would also like to know how to change or add ROOT for different web
applications.

thanks for the help, aside from this mailing list I have not been able to
find much help with this.

Aaron

		<<:::..:::...::: Aaron Prohaska :::..:::...:::>>
VerdeSoft Internet Services
mailto:verdesoft@verdesoft.net		http://www.verdesoft.net/

-----Original Message-----
From: zukinah@nc.com.my [mailto:zukinah@nc.com.my]
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2000 7:58 PM
To: verdesoft@verdesoft.net
Subject: RE: Cocoon.xml

make sure you have a copy of 'cocoon.properties' in the same directory with
web.xml (tomcat_home/conf)
and when you edit web.xml, don't forget to include cocoon.properties inside
param-value tags

eg:
<servlet>
    <servlet-name>
   <init-param>
       <param-name>properties </param-name>
       <param-value> cocoon.properties </param-value>
   </init-param>

</servlet>