cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Aaron Prohaska" <verdes...@verdesoft.net>
Subject RE: xml to pdf works in NS not in IE
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2000 21:10:43 GMT
I do need to setup Tomcat to handle .xsp files as well as .xml, but I just
found the answer to my problem with IE in the Cocoon FAQ. If I append a ? to
the end of the url it forces IE to check the MIME type and this causes the
pdf file to be loaded properly.

thanks again,

Aaron

		<<:::..:::...::: Aaron Prohaska :::..:::...:::>>
VerdeSoft Internet Services
mailto:verdesoft@verdesoft.net		http://www.verdesoft.net/

-----Original Message-----
From: sudhi [mailto:sudheendra@insage.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2000 2:14 PM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: xml to pdf works in NS not in IE

Hi,
Its not just, you have to tell ur web server to send all files with
extension .xsp to cocoon..

for eg...
in ur jserv.conf file, change the lines

Action cocoon /servlets/org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon
AddHandler cocoon xml

Action cocoon /servlets/org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon
AddHandler cocoon xsp

Then it should work

HTH
Sudhi