cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Johan Åkerström <johan.akerst...@semcon.se>
Subject Redirect POST to servlet and let Cocoon process XSL on servlets x ml output
Date Sat, 26 Aug 2000 16:51:54 GMT
I have Cocoon up and running with Novells Servletgateway, Netware (Netscape)
Enterprise server on a Netware 5.1.
It seems to work fine.

To my question, I would like to from a browser send a form with a Post
method to a servlet which output is in xml
and let Cocoon build the a html from the xml output. I don't want to recode
the servlet and I can't chain the servlet with cocoon.
I tried to call for a xml file that should be on the same URI as my servlet
but then Cocoon tried to read the xml page from disk.
Like this:

<FORM ACTION="/myservlet/a_dynamic_xml_page.xml" METHOD="POST">

The webserver is set up to forward all .XML requests to Cocoon.
How will I make this work.

//Johan