cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jon Lancelle <lance...@pacbell.net>
Subject Stylesheet jar to maintain a site?
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2000 05:47:48 GMT
Has anyone been using the stylebook jar that is part of the Cocoon 2
build?

Is there a way to get Cocoon 2 to maintain a site (create static HTML
for a server somewhere) without using the stylebook jar?

I have gone through the XML/XSL files used to create the HTML docs for
Cocoon 2, and find it pretty easy to understand. I am attempting to
create my own collection of "skins" using these files as examples.

My immediate goal is to use Cocoon 2 to generate a collection of static
HTML pages for a server. Am I on the right track?

Thanks,
Jon Lancelle