cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alexandre Stouffs <alexandre.stou...@oqibo.com>
Subject no stylesheet --> no root element ?
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2000 14:08:48 GMT
Hi,

I have trouble accessing the session object in XSP.
I read in an earlier posting that the built-in objects are only available
from within the page root element.

But in my case, I am not using any stylesheet, only a XHTML and a XSP a tag
library. Could it be that the root element (<html> in my case) is not
defined when no stylesheet is applied or am I doing something wrong in the
code extract below ?
For info, the XHTML page is called with a redirect from a servlet which use
putAttribute to define attributes in the session.

Thank you.
Alex

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsl:stylesheet
   xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" version="1.0"
   xmlns:oqiejb="http://www.oqibo.com/DTD/XSP/oqiEjb"

   <xsl:template match="xsp:page">
     <xsp:page>
       <xsl:copy>
         <xsl:apply-templates select="@*"/>
       </xsl:copy>

       <xsp:structure>
                 [....]
       </xsp:structure>
           <xsp:logic>
                     String chaine = session.getAttribute("test");
                  [....]
           </xsp:logic>