cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen <...@stibo.dk>
Subject RE: Cocoon's issues with multiple stylesheets / multiple input do cuments
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2000 13:04:24 GMT
> But Cocoon offers to do a thing like this:

A hack to insert a PI at the top.  Interesting.

How do you specify the format parameter, and why is the xmlns:fo namespace necessary?

> <?cocoon-process type="xslt"?>
> <xsl:stylesheet
> xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format">
>   <xsl:param name="format">html</xsl:param>

> Maybe it's not a beautifull peace of code, it's work.

A nice property, agreed.

> > The standard answer is to use Cocoon 2 since such a mechanism is
> > available there, but I have not tried it myself.
>
> When snapshots of the CVSROOT will be online? I can't access to the
> CVS (it's just beaucoup we don't have masquering here: whe're behind a
> proxy).

No.  When I worked with Cocoon it was only version 1 which was available and which worked
satisfactory for me.  Today I work with XML and XSLT from a command line.

--
  Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen             "...and...Tubular Bells!"
  http://bigfoot.com/~thunderbear