cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Marco Spinetti" <m.spine...@pisa.iol.it>
Subject ESQL:ERROR-RESULTS
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2000 07:47:49 GMT
Hi all,
my question regards the management of the mistakes in Esql. I have read that every error is
managed in the Tag <esql:error-results> is it true? Does this mean that if a mistake
is verified in the connection to the database the code inside of such tag is executed?
 How can I to distinguish the various kinds of exception? In Java the Try block which can
have several Catch blocks in which you can manage the various exceptions exists: inside <esql:error-results>
how I can distinguish and manage the various exceptions?
I think that the management of the errors is one of the more important things in the connection
with a database: from this drift my question.
You can help me?
Marco
m.spinetti@pisa.iol.it