cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Matthew Smith" <msm...@windebt.com>
Subject xsl template importing and including
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2000 19:21:20 GMT
	I recall reading somewhere that importing and including templates will
reduce performance.  I thought it was on the Cocoon site, but I can't seem
to turn it up there again.  Is this the case with Cocoon, and what's the
performance difference.  Right now I have my style templates all running
from one stylesheet, but it includes templates from a bunch of other sheets,
just so I can break them up according to what kindof formating they do.
	Would I get better performance if I stuck all my templates on one page, and
what kindof difference would it make?

Matt