cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Marco Spinetti" <m.spine...@pisa.iol.it>
Subject ESQL PROBLEM AND QUESTION
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2000 07:42:55 GMT
Hi all,
I have a problem with a Xsp page which must ask a database: I use Esql. The Query can give
many results, but also no one. A way exists to know how many results the Query has produced
(get-row-count ?)? Does a way exist to tell the Esql about taking only the lines result to
example from 5 to 10? If it does not exist I risk of possession as result of the interrogation
a page (built by Esql) in which I have very many result elements ( for every result the code
part is executed inside esql:row-results ).
Thanks help me.
Regards
Marco
m.spinetti@pisa.iol.it