cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Marco Spinetti" <m.spine...@pisa.iol.it>
Subject ESQL ERROR
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2000 08:54:19 GMT
Hi all,
I'm trying to do a connection with a database oracle using esql, but I receive the following
error by cocoon:

java.lang.Exception: XSP Java Compiler: Compilation failed for _meteo_esql.java
43: Class org.apache.turbine.services.db.PoolBrokerService not found in import.
      import org.apache.turbine.services.db.PoolBrokerService;

This class is imported by esql.xsl: where can I find it?
In my cocoon.propeties file I have put:

processor.xsp.logicsheet.esql.java   = file:///usr/local/jakarta-tomcat/webapps/cocoon/dev/esql.xsl

My file xml begin with:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xslt"?>
<?xml-stylesheet href="risposta_meteo.orig.xsl" type="text/xsl"?>
<xsp:page xmlns:xsp="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Core" xmlns:esql="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/v2">
<xsp:logic>
<![CDATA[
         static Hashtable hashCitta = new Hashtable();

Where is the error?
Thanks
Marco
m.spinetti@pisa.iol.it