cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Berin Loritsch" <blorit...@infoplanning.com>
Subject Re: cocoon and ibm's websphere
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2000 18:59:24 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "David Nelson" <David.Nelson@motion-ind.com>
To: <cocoon-users@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2000 1:19 PM
Subject: RE: cocoon and ibm's websphere

> Boy Robin, you've got a little attitude.  Thanks for pointing out the
> install dir.  I noticed that earlier but they are very brief however and so
> I wanted to cross-ref them w/ someone else's install notes.

I have successfully installed it on IBM websphere.
If you don't want to mess with scripts, then here
is what I did:

In the AppServer that I was putting cocoon in, I added
the -classpath $COCOON_HOME/lib/xalan.jar;.... with all
the jars listed there. Then I created the cocoon servlet,
and made the other normal Servlet configurations there.
Supplying that command-line argument (option only avail.
at the AppServer level) is the key.