cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Cordes <mcord...@maine.edu>
Subject Re: xsl:copy-of & taglib difficulty
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2000 19:10:39 GMT
Robin,

It's not a big issue, just a little annoying, but I'm sure I'll
find some other way to do what I want.

In case you have any suggestions here is my task:
I'm reading well-formed html from a database, and inserting it into
the current document via xspParser.  Then in my stylesheet I want to
output that html in a few places.  xsl:copy-of works, but adds that
namespace declaration, which seems to cause no problems until the user
is allowed to edit the html (that will eventually be returned to the
database).

Is there any other way you ( or anyone ) knows of to add xml to an XSP
pages document and then display it literally from the stylesheet avoiding
xmlns's?

I also tried inserting the html as a text string and attempting to
get it with value-of ... disable-output-escaping="yes" to no avail.

-matt