cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Cordes <mcord...@maine.edu>
Subject Re: problems with response.sendRedirect
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2000 16:10:28 GMT
I've had the sdame problem, but only with IE.  I solved it
by instead of using

	response.sendRedirect( location );

	I used...

	response.setStatus( 301 );
	response.setHeader( "Location", location );
	response.flushBuffer();

response.sendRedirect creates a very simple webpage
for the client to see just in case the redirect does
not work, I assume that is causing the problem.

-matt