cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Cordes <mcord...@maine.edu>
Subject Re: same session in different xml files
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2000 21:35:07 GMT

I don't think I understand your question.  If you have two
servlets/xsp pages in the same context and they both call

HttpSession session = <HTTPServletRequest>.getSession();

They both have references to the same session object.
( Assuming you're using cookies, I'm not sure otherwise )
Is this what you mean?

-matt