cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alex Muc <alex....@utoronto.ca>
Subject Can an XSP implement a Java interface?
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2000 05:36:33 GMT
Hi,

The subject line says it all.  I want one of my XSP pages to implement
an interface, is this possible?  I don't see any <xsp:...> tags which
will do this, but maybe I'm just missing something.

In particular I want to do this so that my XSP page can implement an
event listener interface so that it can be notified of changes to some
back-end objects.  I want to do this so that the XSP hasChanged() method
can use the information stored from events which are fired (by the
back-end objects and caught by the XSP) to determine whether or not to
re-generate the XSP page.  I hope this makes sense.  If it does, is
there some way to go about doing this?  Is there some other design
pattern that I should be thinking about using instead?

Thanks
Alex.

P.S.  Cocoon rocks.