cocoon-users mailing list archives

From quikd...@metronet.com
Subject Re: Cocoon 1.8 Installation Question
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2000 02:22:39 GMT
Robin Green wrote:

> Okay, so it's not the modules that's the problem. It's the
> tomcat-apache.conf file that's not set up right. I'm certain of it. If that
> was right, you would get an error message in Netscape from Tomcat, not
> Apache.

Ok, Let's see if we can wind this thing up. Here's my tomcat-apache.conf:

--------------------<< Start of /usr/local/tomcat/conf/tomcat-apache.conf

LoadModule jserv_module libexec/mod_jserv.so
ApJServManual on
ApJServDefaultProtocol ajpv12
ApJServSecretKey DISABLED
ApJServMountCopy on
ApJServLogLevel notice

ApJServDefaultPort 8007

AddType test/jsp .jsp
AddHandler jserv-servlet .jsp
Alias /examples /usr/local/tomcat/webapps/examples
<Directory "/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/examples">
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
</Directory>
ApJServMount /examples/servlet /examples
<Location /examples/WEB-INF/ >
    AllowOverride None
    deny from all
</Location>

Alias /cocoon /usr/local/tomcat/webapps/cocoon
<Directory "/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/cocoon">
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
</Directory>
ApJServMount /cocoon/servlet /cocoon
<Location /cocoon/WEB-INF/ >
    AllowOverride None
    deny from all
</Location>

Alias /test /usr/local/tomcat/webapps/test
<Directory "/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/test">
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
</Directory>
ApJServMount /test/servlet /test
<Location /test/WEB-INF/ >
    AllowOverride None
    deny from all
</Location>

Alias /pmind /usr/local/tomcat/webapps/pmind
<Directory "/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/pmind">
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
</Directory>
ApJServMount /pmind/servlet /pmind
<Location /pmind/WEB-INF/ >
    AllowOverride None
    deny from all
</Location>

Alias /webmacro /usr/local/tomcat/webapps/webmacro
<Directory "/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/webmacro">
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
</Directory>
ApJServMount /webmacro/servlet /webmacro
<Location /webmacro/WEB-INF/ >
    AllowOverride None
    deny from all
</Location>

ApJServMount /servlet /ROOT

--------------------<< End of /usr/local/tomcat/conf/tomcat-apache.conf

Of course the lines beginning with ----- are just EMail markers and are not
actually in the file. Can you help me find Waldo?  :^)

Thanks, BJ
quikdraw@metronet.com