cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Martin Vachon <mar...@elliption.com>
Subject Re: problem installing cocoon
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2000 13:12:57 GMT
Carine Porret a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> Sorry to bother but I've been working with cocoon for a while and now I'm trying to install
it again on another machine and have problem configuring it !
> I use litewebserver and in the servlets.properties file I add an entry :
> servlet.org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.code=org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon
> servlet.org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.initArgs=properties=c:\Cocoon1.8\cocoon-1.8\conf\cocoon.properties
>
> but when I launch http://localhost:9090/cocoon.xml I get the following message :
>
> Unable to open resource: c:Cocoon1.8cocoon-1.8confcocoon.properties
> java.io.FileNotFoundException: F:\litewebserver\LWS-2.2.1\html\defaultc:Cocoon1.8cocoon-1.8confcocoon.properties
(The system cannot find the file specified)
>  at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method) ...
>
> Has anybody ever encountered that problem ? I can't remember what I did the first time
I installed Cocoon to make it work!

> Thanks a lot
>
> Carine

hi
as example, a use tomcat, end when i run the cocoon .rpm after
installing tomcat, the cocoon setup copy a the web.xml page to
tomcat/webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/ and the cocoon.properties to
tomcat/webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/conf

I am not able to use the folder tomcat/webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/lib to add
my jar file to the classpath (did some one have a idea??) but for the
rest everyting is perfect

bye bye