cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Neal C. Evans" <...@uab.edu>
Subject CocoonFromServlet, CocoonServletRequest and ProducerFromRequest
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2000 21:21:01 GMT
My understanding from reading the archives of this list is that
org.apache.cocoon.producer.ProducerFromRequest has been deprecated.  I am
getting a class not found error from CocoonServletRequest.java because of
the reference to ProducerFromRequest in     public String
getParameter(String name).

Has anyone gotten CocoonFromServlet or CocoonServletRequest to work properly
without ProducerFromRequest?  Is there new code for
CocoonServletRequest.java? (I checked latest CVS, and it seems that it
hasn't changed.)

Thanks for your help,

Neal

Neal Evans, Ph.D.