cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Chalucov" <alexlech...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: How to integrate Cocoon 1.8 with either Borland Inprise or J2EE application server in order to be able to use EJB technology.
Date Sat, 11 Nov 2000 08:26:28 GMT
Hi,

  Regarding EJB look at:
    http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/faqs.html#faq-ejbs
  (The FAQ is available locally too under <cocoon-install-dir>/docs)
  To be hones, I haven't tried it myself yet, but I see no reason why shouldn't it work

Best regards,
Alex
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mario Guzzi
  To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
  Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 1999 6:42 PM
  Subject: How to integrate Cocoon 1.8 with either Borland Inprise or J2EE application server
in order to be able to use EJB technology.

  Hi.

  Has anybody ever tried to integrate Cocoon with Borland Inprise or J2EE application servers?

  I'd like to know how to do it.

  P.S: What about the use of EJB from Cocoon? Is it necessary to install Cocoon on an application
server in order to use EJB?   What about the possibility of installing Cocoon on a Web Server
and thus acting on a separated application server?

  Thank you.

  Best regards.