cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Benedikt Eric Heinen <...@icemark.ch>
Subject Re: fop-problems...
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2000 07:48:58 GMT
> >  - I am using fop 0.13 at the moment (though I noticed that there
> >    is a newer version), but I can't get it to incorporate an image
> >    into the PDF.
> Look at the FAQ.

So? The FAQ states, that the list of implemented features is on the
features page, and that page states, that external-graphic IS
supported. I somehow don't get how the FAQ helps in that respect..?

And - what about the other questions? Any clues how I can get
fop-0.14 to work?

  Benedikt

              "Study as if you were going to live forever;
               live as if you were going to die tomorrow."
                                         -- Maria Mitchell