cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Santos Jha <s...@cox.rr.com>
Subject Re: COCOON AND XSP
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2000 05:41:40 GMT

I  did read FAQ beofre starting this thread. It says in an answer to a similar
question

"This happens because Cocoon requires the java compiler to be present in your
classpath, so, if you have Java 1.2.x, you have to set the tools.jar package you
find in [jdk_home]/lib/tools.jar in your classpath (either system classpath or your
servlet engine's classpath). ".

 In my case I have included tools.jar in wrapper.classpath specification.I have
attached my  wrapper.classpath specification  in my first posting.
I guess I am doing something wrong. Since I am new to Cccoon any help will be
appreciated.
santos