cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ajai Goel <akg...@nda.vsnl.net.in>
Subject Installation Problem
Date Sun, 17 Dec 2000 07:09:26 GMT
Hi,

I have installed Red Hat Linux 6.2 While running sample programs I get
the problem.

Version Installed :

Linux               : Red Hat Linux 6.0
Cocoon           : Cocoon 1.8
Apache J Serv : version 1.1.2
JSDK              : jsdk20-solaris2-sparc[1]
JDK                : ibm-jdk-l118-linux-x86
Apache           : apache_1_3_14

Installation Instruction followed as given in xml_apache_org.html and
xml-apache.htm

While running Conoon.xml, I get the following error. To define
Classpaths
 there is no folio like
(org/apache/turbine/services/resources/TurbineResourceService) in
the directory structure. Please suggest the solution for me to start
using Cocoon.

List of Error as reported:

Cocoon 1.8

Publishing Engine could not be initialized.
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error creating
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor: make
sure the needed classes can be found in the classpath
(org/apache/turbine/services/resources/TurbineResourceService)
 at org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Compiled Code)
 at org.apache.cocoon.framework.Router.init(Compiled Code)
 at org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Compiled Code)
 at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.(Compiled Code)
 at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.getInstance(Compiled Code)
 at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.init(Compiled Code)
 at org.apache.jserv.JServServletManager.load_init(Compiled Code)
 at org.apache.jserv.JServServletManager.loadServlet(Compiled Code)
 at org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.processRequest(Compiled Code)
 at org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.run(Compiled Code)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Compiled Code)

Warning: this page has been dynamically generated.

Ajai Goel