cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Anthony Ikeda <anthony.ik...@proxima-tech.com>
Subject RE: READ: IE and PDF solved
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2000 21:42:45 GMT
I find that IE5.5 has many problems when running web applications. For
example, setting error pages at the application level (web.xml -
<error-page>...</error-page>) does not work. IE5.5 seems to use it's own
error codes and does not display the page that is designated to each error.

IE4 and Netscape have no problems. I also have similar problems displaying
certain transformed XML docs as IE5.5 cannot read the html source code
properly with a document having an XML extension. I'm not sure if this is
happening to everyone as I have tried to install the latest version of IE
XML parser (which has not improved the functionality at all).

If anyone else has this problem or a solution it would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Anthony Ikeda,
Web Application Developer,
Proxima Technology,