cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Anthony Ikeda <anthony.ik...@proxima-tech.com>
Subject RE: Number of lines per table cell
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2000 00:05:57 GMT
I have got w3c.jar already. I even moved it up before fop.jar (0_15) but
this is the error I get FROM cocoon when trying to run a PDF transformation:

java.lang.NullPointerException
        at java.util.Hashtable.get(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.fop.fo.FOTreeBuilder.startElement(FOTreeBuilder.java:253)
        at org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.buildFOTree(Driver.java:360)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.formatter.FO2PDFFormatter.format(FO2PDFFormatter.java:85)
        at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Engine.java:375)
        at
        at
        at
onnectionHandler.java:160)
        at
)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

The log window displays:
	using renderer org.apache.fop.render.pdf.PDFRenderer
	using element mapping org.apache.fop.fo.StandardElementMapping
	using element mapping org.apache.fop.svg.SVGElementMapping
	building formatting object tree

I've added all the jars that came with the cocoon and fop 0_15 archives
(using fop 0_15 jars and cocoon 1.8 jars)

Any idea?
Thanks.
Anthony Ikeda,
Web Application Developer,