cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stuart Roebuck <stuart.roeb...@adolos.co.uk>
Subject Re: Tomcat/4.0-m5 and Cocoon2 - "file /sitemap.xmap\sitemap.xmap not found"
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2000 17:15:31 GMT
Instant followup, I've spotted this line in the build.xml:

    <copy file="${java.home}/../lib/tools.jar" tofile="${build.war}/WEB-INF/lib/javac.jar"/>

Now, I've tried copying out the sun.rmi.rmic.* and sun.tools.* directories from classes.jar
and saving them in a tools.jar and putting this in the WEB-INF/lib, but I've still got problems
- not the same ones, but problems still.

Stuart.