cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robin Green" <gree...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: WLS 5.1.0 and Cocoon Problems
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2000 20:03:50 GMT
"Jamie Mascherino" <jmascherino@learnframe.com> wrote:
>The Web.xml file is an absolute path. I know people have had problems in
>some cases putting in a relative one.

I don't understand. Where is the absolute path to web.xml specified? Please
elaborate.

I am responsible for maintaining the cocoon 1 docs so I need to know a valid
installation procedure.

What is frustrating is that there seems to be so many valid ways - and every
time someone submits a set of installation instructions they seem to pay no
attention to what is already there in the docs, in terms of consistency! So
it ends up a confusing mess.

Also please confirm that these instructions are for WLS 5.1.0 not some other
version. There have been three different answers so far, and I want to make
sure that one of them is for 5.1.0 before I update the documentation!