cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Colin Britton" <cbrit...@centervilletech.com>
Subject RE: JDBC Drivers and Cocoon
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2000 14:47:58 GMT
I am using the JSQL Driver. I added it to my tomcat lib directory and use
these settings in the esql page.

I am using C2 and I do not have C1.8 running on my machine so I cannot try
it with that.

rgds
CB

   <content>

   <esql:execute-query inner-method="no">
    <esql:driver>com.jnetdirect.jsql.JSQLDriver</esql:driver>
    <esql:dburl>jdbc:JSQLConnect://localhost/webtrends_test</esql:dburl>
    <esql:username>sa</esql:username>
    <esql:password>sa</esql:password>
    <esql:query>select * from WTLogNameTable where
SummaryTableType=42</esql:query>
    <esql:results>
     <para><esql:get-string column="wtString"/></para>
    </esql:results>
   </esql:execute-query>

   </content>
  </page>