cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ajay Juneja" <ajay...@home.com>
Subject Instructions for Tomcat 3.2 + Apache 1.3.14 + Cocoon 1.8 on Win2k
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2000 02:32:00 GMT
Hello,
	I know Robin has answered this question before for someone else, because I
saw a response from the person thanking Robin, but after searching through
the archives, I can't find the directions for it, though.

I'd like to have cocoon 1.8 working with mod_jk, and I need to know what to
add to the configuration files to make that work.

My current Configuration is:

Win 2K SP1
Apache 1.3.14
Tomcat 3.2
Cocoon 1.8

I have Tomcat 3.2 & Apache running perfectly, with both installed as
services. Previously, I followed the Win2k example on xml.apache.org for
Tomcat 3.1, but mod_jk & Tomcat 3.2 are a different beast.

Anyone have an example of a working configuration?

Thanks so much for your help!

Ajay Juneja

Emerging Technologies Strategist, IBM alphaWorks
West Coast Liasion, CMU ESITE (www.esite-cmu.org)
Speaker Chair, Society of Women Engineers, 2000-01

Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, and Robotics
(not going to be finished all that till 2003...)
Carnegie Mellon University

E-mail: akj@andrew.cmu.edu
Home: 510-522-6452
Cell: 510-682-3520