cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ovidiu Predescu <ovi...@cup.hp.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Cocoon 1.8.1 Released
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2001 19:20:47 GMT
I agree with you, Sébastien, I definitely use the same pattern! I have WML
browsers with different capabilities mapped to the same generic type. In my
stylesheets I make use of the database capabilities to identify the right
properties of the browser and output the appropriate page.

Robin, is there any reason to not have the old behavior?

Thanks,
Ovidiu