cocoon-users mailing list archives

From rajku...@orionsci.com (Rajkumar, Joseph)
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Cocoon 1.8.1 Released
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2001 19:37:05 GMT
Hi Folks

    I am currently using Cocoon-1.8 and wish to upgrade to 1.8.2
pretty soon, but I am worried about this feature being taken away
in the new 1.8.1 and 1.8.2 versions.

   I have xml files and multiple xsl files and depending on the
option in the query string I render different pieces of the xml file.
For example: I use one xsl for rendering all the info in the xml file
another for the abstract, another for the citations etc.

   I am now worried about upgrading and so my question, why
remove this feature and newer versions.

Regards
Joseph Rajkumar