cocoon-users mailing list archives

From GEORGE David <David.GEO...@axa-im.com>
Subject Problem with getRealPath(path) on WLS 6.0
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2001 10:32:04 GMT

Hi,

I've downloaded and configured Cocoon 1.8.2 on BEA weblogic 6.0.  I can run
Cocoon.xml ok (because it is a virtual file) but any external files crash
when getBasename() is called in the Utils class.  This is trying to
determine the base path of the accessed file and getRealPath() returns null
- this is normally the case when the file is part of an archive (e.g. a WAR)
but this is not the case.  I notice big warnings about this code being a
real hack at the start of the method header which immediately makes me
worry.

Before I start hacking around with this code I assume that Cocoon works on
WLS 6.0 so can anyone tell me the fix?

regards,

David