cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Klaus Drechsler <drechs...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Sitemap problems with current CVS checkout of C2
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2001 21:58:25 GMT

>WARN    160     [cocoon  ] (Thread-10): Could not force-load class:
>com.ibm.servlet.classloader.Handler
>java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.ibm.servlet.classloader.Handler
>  at

Uncomment the following in cocoon´s web.xml file:

         <!-- For IBM WebSphere: -->
<!--        com.ibm.servlet.classloader.Handler -->

         <!-- For PostgeSQL Database: -->
<!--        org.postgresql.Driver -->

         <!-- For Oracle Database: -->
<!--        oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver -->

ciao,
  Klaus
--
Farewell! I will omit no opportunity
That may convey my greetings, love, to thee.