cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Klaus Drechsler <drechs...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: media, media, media ?
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2001 16:31:19 GMT
At 16:27 06.03.2001, you wrote:
>If you haven't understood, suppose you want your xml vocabulary to be
>transform on monday by the monday_voc.xsl, on tuesday by the
>tuesday_voc.xsl.. and so on...

Make a DayOfTheWeekAction which returns in a HashMap the key "day" with a
value
-gues what ;)- the actual day of the week.

In the Sitemap you will use it like this:

<map:match pattern="sm/*">
     <map:act type="dayoftheweek">
         <map:generate src="bla.xsp"/>
         <map:transform src="{day}_voc.xsl"/>
         <map:serialize type="html"/>
     </map:act>
</map:match>

So if the Action returs day=monday, the monday_voc.xsl is used etc.

Bye,
  Klaus

--
Farewell! I will omit no opportunity
That may convey my greetings, love, to thee.